SharePoint Remote Access
- Published: 10 September 2018
Ever struggled to find a time to meet with clients to discuss and share important documents and business strategies?
Connecting and sharing content has never been easier than it is in today’s society. The release of SharePoint has enabled a new world for businesses to connect, increasing productivity with internal employees and external clients.
SharePoint remote access enables companies to connect with internal and external colleagues, sharing and managing content through several devices anywhere at any given time.
Office 365 integration with SharePoint has enabled the successful cloud-base migration and flexibility of cloud-base remote access.
- All in one collaborative working space – being a cloud-base server, content is accessible on any device, anywhere, anytime. Allowing colleagues to be more productive and efficienct with daily tasks and documentations.
- Easily share documents – user-friendly process through one click.
- Secured sharing functions (internally and externally) - companies can control the level of access when sharing documents with external parties.
- Virtual views – Offers a range of views to evaluate data and information including; standard, calendar, datasheet and gantt view.
Remote access allows businesses to effectively communicate, control, discuss and work on shared documents across various locations at any given time.
Every SharePoint solution strategy created is tailored to suit individual businesses accelerating productivity and efficiency in the workplace.
If there is one thing that we love more than coffee that is talking to you about how we can help personalise a SharePoint solutions strategy for your business.