SharePoint Scaling Security and Compliance Capabilities
- Published: 21 January 2019
No matter how large or small your business is, security and compliance are two issues that should be on the forefront of your mind. Especially when it comes to your technological devices and solutions.
Microsoft Office 365’s cloud-based security enables accelerated and productive user platforms to ensure that your business's databases and content are safe and manageable.
A SharePoint Solution offers its users the ability to be secure and compliant through an implemented security gap.
An aggregated, centralised system enables SharePoint permissions to be extracted and further analysed in an Excel spreadsheet.
SharePoint is built on robust scale, security and compliance capabilities in order to meet the growing demands of businesses and their employees.
- Accelerated Microsoft Cloud Security
- Three forms of Azure Active Directory including; On-Premise, Hybrid and Authentication
- View insights on data, set permissions and classifications, discover and/ or prevent actions/tasks.
- Provides tools allowing users to configure data sensitivity, labels and protection policies.
- Site classification labels
- Automation application retention labels
- Label analytics
- Admin centre updates
- Multi-geo capabilities
- B2B External Sharing (Business to Business)
Six Security Deployment Actions
- Identify and protect user identities
- Manage Authentication
- Set conditional access polices
- Set up and manage mobile device applications
- Cloud App security policies and document emails
- Identify and investigate security incidents
- View who has access to specific data
- Manage and control authentications
Novata Solutions is a SharePoint Solutions provider in Perth, working to optimise clients’ business productivity by creating, implementing and managing IT solutions.
If there is one thing that we love more than coffee, it’s talking to you about a SharePoint Solutions strategy that fits your business. Let’s combine the two!