SharePoint Shared Calendars
- Published: 28 October 2018
SharePoint Calendars enable companies to collaborate and view the availability of colleagues through blocked time frames. These calendars are customisable, easy to use and provide a user-friendly interface for a positive user experience.
Calendars created on SharePoint enable users to create simultaneous synchronised flows linking to both Google and Outlook calendar environments.
There are various ways of viewing SharePoint Calendars including;
- Calendar view - Customise view type with filters, changing scope and determine which event details to show.
- Standard view – Enables you to view multiple calendar events and due dates simultaneously.
- Datasheet view - Providing the look and feel of an excel spread sheet, this option allows you to best match and change diary entries where necessary in a familiar and manageable environment.
- Gantt view - Showing task progressions in real time, best for tracking projects and implied deadlines.
- Select from multiple templates built to suit various users
- Accept and send approvals on behalf of other users
- Input additional button responses
- Receive connector updates
There is nothing more frustrating than not having an up-to-date calendar to keep track of those important meetings, projects and chats over coffee. Microsoft Office 365 Calendars allows colleagues to stay up-to-date with the important schedules and projects in your business.
As a leading SharePoint Solutions provider, we work with you to understand the unique aspects of your business processes to deliver solutions that are tailored to your requirements.
If there’s one thing that we love more than coffee, it’s showing you how a SharePoint Solution strategy can benefit your business. Let’s combine the two!