SharePoint the Modern Workplace
Statistics reveal that a modern, digital workplace increases employee activity by up to 78%
Keeping this in mind, is your business amongst the 78% that have transitioned into a digital workplace?
A modern, digital workplace is defined as a technological transformation that seamlessly aligns employees, communication and business processes together improving overall efficiency within your business.
Office 365s integration with SharePoint is a platform allowing businesses to collaboratively work in teams, solve problems, and implement document management strategies for better efficiency.
SharePoint’s latest Modern Experience enables tasks to be completed quickly and efficiently enabling users to carry on with their busy work schedules.
What does a digital workplace look like?
- Paperless offices replacing paper-based processes with digital workflows.
- Cloud file sharing and digital archives allow you to access information on the go and from remote locations.
- Syncing calendars and multiple accounts.
- Instant communication and team collaboration tools.
Why should you invest in a Digital Workplace?
Investing in a digital workplace allows businesses to;
- Create and engage in moments that matter to your business.
- Increase communication and collaboration channels.
- Empowering teamwork through custom forms, document libraries, organisation templates, automated content, bulk approvals, along with many other features.
Benefits of a Modern Workplace
- Agile, Flexible and Mobile – Offering employees access from multiple devices, anywhere and at any time.
- Security – Enhanced security features to protect and prevent threats to your businesses sensitive data.
- Collaboration – Synchronise projects on any device, anywhere, anytime.
- Communication – Easily communicate with employers, employees and external stakeholders through various channels.
- Business Intelligence – A modern workplace allows you to work smarter and overall be more productive.
Are you considering a digital workplace to enhance the productivity and efficiency in reaching your business goals?
As a leading SharePoint Solutions provider, we work with you to understand the unique aspects of your business processes to deliver solutions that are tailored to your business requirements.
If there is one thing that we love more than coffee it is talking to you about a SharePoint Solutions Strategy that benefits your business. Let’s combine the two.