SharePoint Web Parts in Office365 Part 1
Do you remember the plastic building blocks you would play with as a child?
You could build endless objects and stack them to meet the height of your four year-old-self.
SharePoint Web Parts sound quite technical but let’s break it down into smaller building blocks.
A SharePoint Web Part can be broken down into a combination of text and images. Client-side web parts are controls that appear inside a SharePoint page running on local browsers.
Commonly used scripting frameworks include;
Example of web parts
- Form – Establish connections and work with data located in other web parts functioning on the same server.
- Image – Purpose of allocating and stylizing the pictures.
- List View – Display data via filtering and sorting.
- Site Users – Set access restrictions to certain pages of the website.
- XML – Transform XML files via XSLT and display data.
- SharePoint Webparts are highly customisable
- Allows for aggregate content across SharePoint Environments
Novata Solutions is a SharePoint Solutions provider in Perth, working to optimise client’s business productivity by creating, implementing and managing IT solutions.
If there is one thing that we love more than coffee, it’s talking to you about a SharePoint Solutions strategy that fits your business. Let’s combine the two!