SharePoint - What to look out for in 2020
What a busy year it’s been!
As Christmas fast approaches, we’re already researching and looking towards the trends and new releases SharePoint 2020 has to offer.
SharePoint implemented by Microsoft Office365 allows you to optimise on efficiency and increase effective communication strategies, allowing your business to run hassle free.
Each year Microsoft Office365 endeavours to make their SharePoint Solutions more user-friendly and intelligent for individuals and businesses.
- Encourages communication and collaboration
- Optimises on and manages document, file and folder storage
- Mobile First Experiences – Reducing the cost of desktop plus mobile implementation of SharePoint Solutions.
- Branding – Creating rich tool sets to make solutions appealing to organisations their customers, partners and vendors.
- Integrations – The integration between Microsoft and third-party tools and systems eliminating the silo approach to companies.
- AI Artificial Intelligence – Improving collaboration and customer service, bots actively used in intranet and portals.
- Modernisation – Overall, improving the employee experience.
Look out for the ALL NEW SharePoint Home Sites in 2020
SharePoint homesites will be more intelligent, integrating the employee experience by accelerating processes and experiences.
- Connect the workplace with Microsoft Search and megamenu navigation.
- Shares relevant news and content to each user based on their role and place in the organisation.
- Engages employees with conversation and compelling videos.
- Empower individual productivity with personalised content, information, and navigation.
Superpowered SharePoint Landing Pages
- Organisational news sources
- New home views on SharePoint mobile app
- Enhanced SharePoint start page
- Enterprise-wide Microsoft search experiences.
Look out for these in SharePoint 2020
- Updates to SharePoint security
- New records management solution and machine learning
- Content collaboration and protection
- Transformation of communications and digital employee experiences
As a leading SharePoint Solutions provider, we work with you to understand the unique aspects of your business processes to deliver solutions that are tailored to your business requirements.
If there is one thing that we love more than coffee, it is talking to you about a SharePoint Solutions Strategy that can benefit your business. Let’s combine the two!