Tidying your SEO Strategy
- Published: 10 May 2021
Setting the foundations to your online presence early, is key to your business’ organic reach and brand awareness for the long term. However, how often are you evaluating your SEO strategy and considering new activities to invest in?
Search Engine Optimisation commonly referred to as SEO is a form of organic marketing, allowing you to reach your target audience at the right place for the long term.
When building an SEO Strategy remember to continue building trust with both search algorithms and your target audience in order for a better opportunity to be seen.
In this blog we discuss Five (5) ways to tidy up your SEO Strategy and continue increasing your business’ organic search ranking.
- Review your current keywords and adjust accordingly. Remember to avoid keyword stuffing and use unique search phrases where possible.
- Conduct a meta data audit including titles, descriptions, alternative text, open graph text and other tags. Either leave them be or adjust to match the updated content and strategy that you’re focusing on.
- Repurposing content is a great way to re-share your top performing blogs, social and other forms of written or visual content. Review and Relaunch your top content, be sure to update images and links as required.
- Declutter! Remove any unnecessary links and media from your website.
- Leverage a Dynamic Sitemap.
At Novata Solutions we are here and ready to talk about your business’ SEO Strategy.