Up in the Clouds Q&A
Fact: 77% of enterprises have at least one application or a portion of their business applications in the cloud.
Cloud Services refers to the delivery of on-demand computing services, from applications to storage and processing power, over the internet.
This blog discusses some of the burning questions about Cloud Services that are keeping you up at night.
- What is a Cloud Service? Cloud Services refers to the modern delivery of computing services connecting businesses with multiple services to meet the requirements of multiple applications.
- What are three types of Cloud Services? Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Are there any advantages in using a Cloud Service? There are several advantages to cloud computing but the top four benefits includes it being a
- Cost saving solution
- Provides increased security
- What is a Hybrid Cloud Solutions? Hybrid cloud is a solution that combines a private cloud service with one or more public cloud services. Read more.
- What does a MultiCloud Solution refer to? This refers to leveraging off two or more cloud computing services.
- How do I know which Cloud Service is best for my business? At Novata Solutions we will work with you to understand your business needs, discuss and implement a solution suited you.
Investing in a Cloud Service solution will enable your business to work from remote locations while still accessing all relevant folders, files and communication channels, therefore, working in a more collaboratively manner.
If there is one thing that we love more than coffee it is talking to you about a Cloud Service Solution suited to your business requirements.
Let’s combine the two.