What are Cloud Services and how can it benefit my company?
Let’s talk about Cloud Services.
A Cloud Service refers to the instant availability and access via the internet from a cloud computing providers server opposed to a company’s own on-premise server.
How does a Cloud Service work?
In layman’s terms a Cloud Service refers to the interaction between single or multiple devices connected via the internet and too the cloud.
Three Categories of Cloud Services
There are three primary categories of cloud services including.
- Software as a Service (SaaS) – This type of service acts as a central hosting space which is accessed by a subscription. For example, Microsoft Office 365 Suite.
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) - Refers to an outsourced computing infrastructure that provides virtualised computing resources over the internet. For example, Amazon Web Service (AWS) or Microsoft Azure.
- Platform as a Service (PaaS) - The third type of Cloud Service is the most technical of them all providing developers with the tools and infrastructure required to customise, build, test and deploy applications. For example, Salesforce.
Cloud Services that we offer
At Novata Solutions we offer four main types of cloud services including.
- Office365 - Offering additional cloud productivity tools like OneDrive for Business and Yammer.
- SharePoint Online - A SharePoint Solution strategy focuses on the users’ overall experience enabling employees to work from anywhere, anytime and on any device. Primarily focusing on communication, document storage and management to power successful and efficient solutions enabling increased productivity between employers and employees.
- Microsoft Azure - Azure is recognised as a global cloud service solution that leverages off your favourite Microsoft products to build and host seamless business solutions.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) - Amazon Web Services or commonly referred to as AWS is a globally secure, cloud service provider offering compute power, database storage, content delivery in addition to other functionalities to help businesses scale and grow.
What benefit can a Cloud Service offer my business?
- Cost effective solution – A cloud-based service is significantly more cost efficient as it requires less on-site equipment and infrastructure therefore reducing overall site maintenance.
- Upgrades are faster and more frequent – With a Cloud Service Solution all you require is one click to complete updates and maintenance for example, bug fixes.
- Increased adaptability, scalability and flexibility – Cloud base solutions allows your storage capacity to change with the needs of your business.
- Greater agility and versatility – Enabling your business to trial and swap cloud solutions based on your business needs and requirements.
- Enhanced Security – Providing users peace of mind with high availability and support, regular compliance checks and increased flexibility to align with your business needs at that current time.
- Enables access from one central, online location allowing colleagues to easily communicate, collaborate, store and manage information as required.
Why Choose a Cloud Service Solution?
A Cloud Service solution increases business flexibility enabling anyone with an internet connection to access their work from any device, location and time. Overall, a Cloud Service increases collaboration and communication generating more efficient workflows within a business.
Let’s talk about a Cloud Service Solution suited to your business needs today!