What does SEO look like in 2021?
- Published: 11 March 2021
Hello 2021! Can you believe that we’re already 3 months into the year!!
Fact: 61% of internet users research a product online before making their purchase!
- User & Search Intent – Your users intent and behaviour are consistently changing, so what are you doing to manage and maintain your websites user presence? A successful SEO Marketing strategy looks at current trends, competitors, content and what other activities you can enlist to improve your websites useability.
- SERP – Refers to Search Engine Ranking Page. Focusing on Google’s search engine consider the following questions in relation to your websites online presence.
- Who am I?
- Who is my target audience?
- What can my business offer?
- What makes my business unique and stand out amongst the rest?
- Mobile SEO – How does your websites mobile experience stack up? Great you have an online website presence, but is your website also optimised for mobile, remember a mobile’s screen is a lot smaller than a computer, consider where your eye tracks, content and where your call to action (CTA) is positioned on the page.
- Long-Form Content – Blogs with a minimum of 2,000 words have been proven to help with SEO and overall ranking as it is classified as more authoritative, and appealing to Google’s E-A-T guidelines.
- Scalability – Does your website have the capability to scale with your business? Scalability is an integral part to any business and is what helps a business succeed with ease in progressing to the next level.
At Novata Solutions we are here and ready to talk about your business’ SEO Strategy.