What is Azure?
- Published: 30 November 2018
Microsoft Office 365 hosts an integration of software tools and solutions aimed at maximising business productivity.
But where does Azure fit in?
Office 365s integration of SharePoint has enabled businesses to boost efficiency and effectiveness communicating content and document management strategies. This process is effectively completed within a cloud-base or on-premise Azure environment.
Azure is an on-premise environment that enables cloud computing platforms to manage physical assets, focusing on infrastructure, required when building next generation applications.
As an on-premise cloud computing delivery service – Azure implements a pay-as-you-go pricing model for users.
- Easily move virtual machines between on-premises physical servers.
- Quickly and easily replicate SharePoint dev-test environments and/or secondary production sites in Azure.
- Move test environments back on-premises when required.
Azure is a great tool to house your SharePoint workloads as it allows,
- Disaster and recovery
- AI (Application Integration) and machine-learning services – communicating with users through vision, hearing and speech.
- Storage solutions – growing with your business to accommodate masses of data.
Azure Visual Studio Benefits enables users to make the most of resources they need without the expense of additional unnecessary tools, further reducing nasty costs.
- Reduce software licensing costs
- Add or dismiss servers as required for scale and load testing
As a leading SharePoint Solutions provider, we work with you to understand the unique aspects of your business processes to deliver solutions that are tailored to your requirements.
If there’s one thing that we love more than coffee, it’s showing you how a SharePoint Solution strategy can benefit your business. Let’s combine the two!