What is Rapid Application Development and how can it add value to my business?
How can an OutSystems low-code rapid application add value to your business?
OutSystems offers its clients and users an adaptive, low-code, rapid solution strategy. This allows applications to be built in a matter of days and weeks rather than months.
OutSystems low-code rapid application allows individuals to quickly design and develop applications which require minimal hand-coding. There are three parts to a low-code platform including;
- Visual IDE
- Application life-cycle manager
Rapid applications focus on an adaptive software development approach where development sprints and continual user feedback is provided. This approach offers developers the opportunity to focus their time on creating and building the app, reducing the time spent on mundane and repetitive tasks.
Adding value to your business
- Increases developer productivity through low-code development
- Multi-channel development visual modelling that can be used on any device or platform
- Fast and flexible open platform
- Reduced costs and no vendor lock-ins
Top 4 reasons you should consider an OutSystems low-code rapid application
- Speed – significantly increases the impact and delivery of new software applications through drag-and-drop functionality and one-click deployment
- Appealing – providing a vast range of users with the opportunity to develop in their native coding language
- Automated Governance – referred to as “managed freedom” - https://www.outsystems.com/blog/posts/benefits-of-low-code-platforms/
- Support for Developers – seamlessly collaborate and excel in the deployment, analysis and management of building an application
We have the most certified OutSystems Engineers in Perth that understand the unique aspects of your business processes and can deliver solutions that are tailored to your requirements.
Novata Solutions specialises in customising and deploying applications suited to your business’s needs.
If there is one thing that we love more than coffee it is talking to you about an Application suited to your business. Let’s combine the two!