What is SEO?
Great SEO will lead to your business being found easier on Google and other search engines!
Search Engine Optimisation more commonly referred to as SEO, is the process of being found organically, online through unpaid marketing strategies within search engines such as Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
Although there is no one standard process, we have developed a strategic methodology to delivering a search engine optimised solution. This includes six steps.
1. On-Page – It is integral that your on-page SEO reflects your business’ personality and brand strategy, while also aligning with your keywords. Three major factors include keywords, content, and link building.
2. Off-Page – Working in conjunction with On-Page SEO activities, Off-Page activities generate trustworthy backlinks, while also through local directories.
3. Local – Local SEO refers to your business’ autobiography from when you first established the business to where you are located and everything in between. This is also where keywords such as “near me” come into play.
4. Analytics & Security - This is where Google Analytics and other third-party services come in handy to review, evaluate, and reconnect with your audience. Security is another essential aspect of your SEO strategy and creating credibility with search engine bots.
5. UX & Crawlability - Great UX equals excellent crawlability.
6. Mobile Friendliness - With more people than ever using their mobile phones more often, how confident are you that your websites mobile presence is up to scratch?
Currently Trending in 2021
- Google’s core algorithms
- Identify keywords
- Generate E-A-Table content
- Optimise for voice search
- Consider artificial intelligence
- Create more video content
SEO is the process of ranking organically in search engines such as Google, Bing, and Yahoo. A strong and successful SEO strategy encompasses the above processes and trends.
At Novata Solutions we are here and ready to talk about your business’ SEO Strategy.