What’s New in SharePoint Online?
Each year Microsoft endeavors to release new enhancements and integrations to increase the accessibility and overall user-friendly platform provided to its users.
It is well known that Microsoft Office 365s integration with SharePoint empowers business employers and employees to easily collaborate and communicate whilst in the office or on the go.
Continuing to integrate new tools and experiences, Microsoft SharePoint Solution offers a consistently up to date experience and user-friendly environment.
Here is what’s NEW!
There is nothing new about being able to leverage off other Microsoft based products within your SharePoint Solution. However, the benefits and enhanced accessibilities it provides and has played over the past year have seen businesses thrive in collaboration and communication.
- Integration with Microsoft’s intelligent search – Plans to release an AI content search engine called Project Cortex. It will allow end users to access a search box located at the top of their SharePoint Intranet.
- Improved Navigation – Incorporating responsive megamenus that will easily display on mobile devices and desktop versions.
- Offering increased storage file sizes within your document libraries.
- SharePoint 2019 enables modern experiences for lists and libraries via team sites.
- Easily share content links with your colleagues and be notified when sharing with larger groups of individuals.
- Modern Search shows individuals before they start typing and updates as the individual types in the search box.
As a leading SharePoint Solution provider, we work with you to understand the unique aspects of your business processes to deliver solutions that are tailored to your business requirements.
If there is one thing that we love more than coffee, it is talking to you about a SharePoint Solution Strategy that is suited to your business.