Why invest in OutSystems Low Code Rapid Applications in 2020?
Fact: “By 2020, Low-Code Application Development will be responsible for more than 65 percent of application development activity” (Source: https://adtmag.com/articles/2019/08/12/gartner-lowcode.aspx)
OutSystems is recognised as a global Low-Code Rapid Application solutions provider, delivering fast, innovative and competitive applications for businesses large and small.
Low-Code platforms offer developers the opportunity to rapidly develop business applications in a matter of weeks even days.
Implementing an OutSystems Low-Code Application will take the stress away from developers and business owners offering.
- No run time interpreters
- Unbeatable speed and performance through optimised code
- Reusable extensions
- Drag and drop functionalities
Four Reasons Why Businesses are turning to Low Code in 2020
- Innovation and Acceleration – Rapidly transforming prototypes into minimal viable products (MVPs), and even entire applications.
- Essential to businesses Digital Transformations – Enabling an agile method and deployment.
- Empowered through AI – Receive feedback and providing guidance to ensure a smooth and seamless application deployment.
- Future Proofing Applications – Low Code shields businesses applications from continual technological changes.
Benefits of Low Code Platforms
- Unbeatable Speed – Increase collaboration which results in faster time to market.
- Modern Architecture – Enables developers to start small and scale up without compromising on governance and transparency
- Unbreakable Deployment – Simplified staging and single click deployment.
- Governance – Implementing an Agile methodology to integrate and develop without sacrificing visibility or control.
“Experience the speed today!”
At Novata Solutions we have the most certified OutSystems engineers in Perth who understand the unique aspects of your business processes and deliver solutions that are tailored to your requirements.
If there is one thing that we love more than coffee, it is talking to you about developing a low-code application suited to your business.
Let’s combine the two.