Why you should invest in a Cloud Service Solution in 2021
- Published: 8 December 2020
According to an article written by Forbes Magazine, “32% of IT Budgets will be dedicated to the Cloud by 2021”
There’s never been a greater time than now, to get your head in the cloud!
With over 69% of businesses already using the cloud in one form or another, what is your business waiting for?
The “Cloud”, essentially refers to the instant availability and remote network of one’s computer system and resources. This, in turn allows businesses to work collaboratively from various devices, locations and times.
Investing in a Cloud Service Solution is the perfect way to streamline and improve business operations, enabling increased collaboration and document management within a business.
Why YOU need to invest
- Reduced Costs: Businesses are not required to pay upfront costs and instead are able to access cloud services more quickly and securely.
- Enhanced Security: A Cloud Security Infrastructure can be tailored to the exact needs of your business for optimal policies, controls and procedures that are implemented.
- Accessibility: Your Cloud Solution is accessible from multiple locations, devices and time.
- Instant Backups: Even the slightest downtime can be detrimental to a business’ day-to-day activities. Therefore, the Cloud offers almost instantaneous backups of data, meaning you can reduce down time and avoid those nasty low-performance issues.
- Software Updates: By your applications being stored in the cloud, they have the advantage of being continually updated.
The time is now, to start investing in the Cloud!
Investing in a Cloud Service Solution will enables your business to become more flexible and scalable moving forward.
If there is one thing that we love more than coffee, it is talking to you about a Cloud Service Solution suited to your business requirements.