Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is a form of Paid Advertising either through Google Ads (PPC) or Social Media Advertising. Paid Search Advertising, also known as Pay-Per-Click (PPC), refers to popular search engine marketing platforms such as Google Ads (formerly Adwords) to build, manage, and optimise advertising campaigns to attract potential customers to ones' online business.
The second form of SEM is through Social Media Advertising, which is defined as advertisements directly targeted at users on specific social media platforms. When a social advertising strategy is correctly aligned with your target demographics, there is more significant opportunities for conversions and sales.
Why Your Business Needs SEM
- Increase Return on Investment: Paid Advertising is a strategic way to quickly increase your companies ROI, through strategically targeted campaigns.
- Increase in online traffic, awareness and engagement to your website.
- Reporting detailing total spend, Click through Rate (CTR), impressions, reach, calls made through the Ad, user locations and more.
- Short term strategy, long term benefits!
Our strategy focuses on getting to know the client (YOU!) through workshops exploring what your business does, what your unique selling point is, your strengths and weaknesses and if your competitors are using Paid Advertising as part of their marketing strategy.
We focus on four main areas when developing your Creative Ad.
- Market Research and Ad Creatives including written and visual content.
- Campaign implementation and optimisation.
- Conversion tracking and reporting .
An initial workshop will be held to discuss your reasoning and goals for wanting to create a Paid Advertisment. Questions to consider will include.
- What is your unique selling point?
- What are your customers pain points?
- How can your business resolve these issues?
- What actions do you want your customers taking e.g., Call your business, Visit your physical location and / or make a purchase...
Our team of Digital Marketers will then revise the workshop and craft a strategic, creative advertisment directed at your target market. This includes.
- Competitor research
- Current market trends
- Written and Visual content crafted (and all reviewed by you!)
Campaign Implementation & Optimisation
Using the chosen paid marketing channels, your ad creatives will be implemented, optimised and published.
- Selected channel/s Ad creatives added and implemented.
- If required, special Ad creatives created by our Design team.
Conversion Tracking and Reporting
Once the Ad is published and running, it doesn't stop there. Our team will conitually monitor, advise and provide a full report once the Ad has finished running.
- Tracking and changes of Ad spend, location and/ or keywords.
- Middle of campaign reporting.
- End of campaign full report and suggestions for future Paid Ads.
Why Choose Us
- We provide an educational approach.
- Monthly Reports and discussions to ensure your SEM is hitting your target audience.
When you partner with Novata Solutions, our first steps are to get to know all about you and your company!
Our team of Digital Marketing specialist have years’ of experience within the industry. They know what to look for and can provide extensive insights into helping your business thrive in the world of digital marketing, providing that competitive edge.
We will introduce you to our team of Digital Marketers and you can introduce us to your team, generally over coffee works for us!
We're looking forward to introducing you to our team of Digital Marketers, over coffee of course!
SEM refers to Search Engine Marketing also known as Pay-Per-Click (PPC).
SEM platforms such as Google Ads (formerly known as Ad Words) enables you to build, manage and optimise advertising campaigns to attract potential customers towards your online business.
This refers to keywords that you do not wish to target and are prevented from being triggered when a search occurs (negative keywords), allowing your business to focus on the harder hitting words tailored to your business.
SEM Campaigns should be completed in short term sprints and revised regularly.
Best practice suggests using Google Ad campaigns for new product offers/ releases, events, sales and/ or announcements.
A Keyword refers to a word or set of words which help identify your business. Discover what keywords your business should be targeting.
Search Engine Optimisation
Search Engine Optimisation, commonly referred to as SEO, is the process of being found organically through unpaid online marketing strategies within search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo.
Create content that is memorable and impactful, resonating with your audience and in turn generating increased connections with your target audience. KISS your way to succesful content.
Social Media Marketing
A strong social media presence will help build your brand trust by building a personalised connection with your audience about your unique selling point.
Link Building refers to the process of generating links within your website, whilst also having other websites and influencers link back to your website. Let's generate strong links.