Benefits of Investing in Microsoft Teams Direct Routing
- Published: 28 January 2020
How often does your business receive or make phone calls?
Direct Routing for Microsoft Teams (DR4T) provides direct dialling capability for both landline and mobile calling from a single, dedicated geographic number integrated with Microsoft Teams.
Teams Direct Routing as a service can be a more flexible, accessible and cost-effective solution for businesses small and large.
Teams Direct Routing will allow businesses to have one business number to,
- Host group meetings
- Instant message
- Collaborate and share documentation
While also receiving,
- Local, national and international calls
- Calls direct to your mobile through teams
- Video calls
- A unified collaborative experience – Bringing all the technology and tools in one place.
- Seamless Migrations – Easily deploy, manage and scale through one location.
- Interoperability – Direct Routing allows customers to continue using PBX (Private Branch Exchange) setups as the backbone to their contact centre information.
As a leading ICT Solutions provider, we work with you to understand the unique aspects of your business processes to deliver solutions that are tailored to your business requirements.
If there is one thing that we love more than coffee, it is talking to you about a Teams Direct Routing Solution suited to your business.
Let’s combine the two!