Introduction to Microsoft’s Better Together Wrap up
- Published: 27 October 2021
That is a wrap!
Over the past four weeks we have discussed Microsoft’s Power Platform Better Together series, discussing Power BI, Power Applications, Power Automate, and Power Virtual Agents. The global pandemic may have led to some disruptions but has allowed for increases in Microsoft’s Power Platform innovation and data-driven intelligence.
Microsoft’s Power Platform is a low-code platform enabling businesses to increase collaboration and data-driven insights in turn delivering more solutions that provide greater efficiency, security, and compliance. Their tag line “Powerful alone. Better together” reiterates that business’s can make confident and informed decisions, using data-driven, artificially intelligent tools.
A Microsoft Power Platform captures real time data through its power applications, virtual agents and automation.
The Power of Four
- Power BI: Enabling you to create, share, and consume business insights in several ways to benefit your team.
- Power Applications: Streamline and create custom workflows for daily business processes.
- Power Automate: Transforming repetitive tasks into paperless processes.
- Power Virtual Agents: Empowering employees one chat at a time through virtual conversations.
We are a Microsoft Gold Partner, demonstrated through our technical expertise and high-quality results achieved in our client work and internally.
Let’s combine the two.