One Flexible Platform
SharePoint is a cloud-based server that drives on-premise capabilities managing content, striking communication and enabling remote conversations internally and externally within a business.
Implementing a SharePoint Solutions strategy enables businesses to optimise on managing content and collaboration.
Functions and Processes;
- Site collection upgrades – allows upgrades to occur without affecting user sites.
- Site collection health checks – detects issues and provide solutions.
- Evaluation site collections – enables functionality of production sites collections.
- System status notification – notifies of deployment availability, upgrades, routine management, maintenance and conversions to read-only.
- User profile services – simplifies access and user properties.
- Work management services – aggregation across Microsoft products.
- Office Web Apps – integrate and provide access to documents across stores.
- App Management services – ensures easy access from development, deployment, marketplace, monitoring and retirement.
- Storage and data platforms – two forms enabling minimisation of storage footprint and bandwidth to increase performance.
- Storing and managing documents
- Optimising on communication
- Remote access
- Up-to-date, evolving documents
- Continual communication and collaboration
A SharePoint strategy enables businesses to focus on increasing and achieving successful results without the frustration and hesitation of using multiple platforms.
As a leading SharePoint Solutions provider, we work with you to understand the unique aspects of your business processes to deliver solutions that are tailored to your requirements.
If there’s one thing that we love more than coffee, it’s showing you how a SharePoint Solution strategy can benefit your business. Let’s combine the two!