- Published: 5 November 2020
OutSystems has changed the way software development and deployment works – with applications being built in rapid speed, creating and deploying applications integral to your business has never been easier!
OutSystems is a low-code, rapid application development platform that addresses the full spectrum of enterprise use cases including mobile, web and other core systems. Offering drag and drop functionalities, an OutSystems Application can be built in a matter of weeks, even days using an agile method, instead of months.
Top 5 Questions
- Who is OutSystems? OutSystems is a globally recognised, low-code, rapid application development platform. Their vision is to “fuel the future” with digital innovation and create a future of application developments, seamless, with no limits.
- Why should I invest in an OutSystems Application? Using a low code, drag and drop platform, OutSystems is easily able to adapt and meet your business requirements.
- What language does the OutSystems platform use? An OutSystems Application uses low code technologies which means “standard” programming languages are not required. The platform offers developers the opportunity to develop applications in a visual way by working with workflows.
- Is OutSystems the Future for Application Development? Yes, Low-code applications are the future and OutSystems applications are currently ranked as the #1 low-code platform in the world. An OutSystems Solution combines the simplicity of drag-and-drop functionalities to develop great UX/UI apps.
- What is a low code application? Low-code is recognised as a software development approach enabling the delivery of mobile and web applications, faster and with less hand-coding than usual. A Low-code solution automates those manual, mundane tasks which can generally be time-consuming.
OutSystems Low Code Rapid Application Development and delivery process enables developers and businesses the opportunity to easily develop, deploy and manage applications in a matter of weeks, even days.
We have the most certified OutSystems engineers in Perth that understand the unique aspects of your business processes and can deliver solutions that are tailored to your requirements.
At Novata Solutions we have the most certified OutSystems engineers in Perth, who understand the unique aspects of your business processes and can deliver solutions that are tailored to your requirements.
If there is one thing that we love more than coffee, it is talking to you about developing an application suited to your business requirements.