OutSystems Top 6 Mobile FAQ
- Published: 25 May 2021
OutSystems is a globally recognised low-code, rapid application development platform that addresses the full spectrum of enterprise use cases – offering developers the ability to drag-and-drop features and deploy applications in one click.
- How can OutSystems support my mobile app development? Using one development environment to design the User Interface (UI) while also developing the backend logic and successfully integrating other legacy and Cloud APIs.
- How can I create security within my mobile application? Several plugins are available to help increase your mobile applications security.
- Will OutSystems support a responsive web design? Yes, by default all applications built in an OutSystems environment convey a responsive design.
- What native capabilities are supported? OutSystems supports most native capabilities within an application development.
- Can I build applications offline? Yes, OutSystems offers an offline focused framework for their applications.
- What’s the difference between native mobile and web applications? Native mobile applications are developed for specific platforms for example Android and IoS. Whereas, Web applications are accessible via most internet browsers.
At Novata Solutions we have the most certified OutSystems engineers in Perth, who understand the unique aspects of your business processes and can deliver solutions that are tailored to your requirements.
If there is one thing that we love more than coffee, it is talking to you about developing an application suited to your business requirements.