SharePoint Centralised Content
Office 365s integration with SharePoint has enabled over 120 million active users each month. This number continues to grow with usage increasing by 90% annually and storage growing even more rapidly.
Successful Document Management
- Centrally manage diverse content – Via storing your content in a central repository, helping other colleagues find, share and use the information.
- Document Information Panel - Allows you to easily work with document properties that further enable you to browse and edit directly in the document.
- Collate and Manage Metadata – Enabling you to group content, that enables you to easily organise and find what you require.
- Document IDs – This enables you to create a unique identifier for your content.
- Ability to reuse settings further saving time on tedious tasks.
- Control access to information - Defined permissions give you a wealth of tools to control and access information at any level.
- Streamline document processing – Enables an easier process in managing and collaborating with document workflows.
As a leading SharePoint Solutions provider, we work with you to understand the unique aspects of your business processes to deliver solutions that are tailored to your requirements.
If there’s one thing that we love more than coffee, it’s showing you how a SharePoint Solution strategy can benefit your business. Let’s combine the two!