SharePoint Modern Experience
- Published: 15 November 2018
SharePoint’s Modern Experience is designed for users with compelling new features, flexibility and mobile capabilities.
The new Modern Experience is set to be released in 2019 with features including;
- SharePoint home page in Office 365: Easily access and find sites within your organisation including, news and frequently visited sites.
- Lists and Libraries: The modern document library experience enables you to highlight and pin folders, add files as links, filters and customised views.
- Communication Sites: A communications site enables you to share news, reports and other integral information in a visually compelling way.
- New Pages: Providing a fast, easy way to build responsive, functional parts.
- Hub Sites: These sites offer a flat structure enabling a more flexible form of navigation.
- Recycle Bin.
- User-friendly experience
- Flexibility and tracking features
- SharePoint Mobile Application
SharePoint’s latest Modern Experience enables tasks to be completed quickly and efficiently enabling users to carry on with their busy work schedules.
As a leading SharePoint Solutions provider, we work with you to understand the unique aspects of your business processes to deliver solutions that are tailored to your requirements.
If there’s one thing that we love more than coffee, it’s showing you how a SharePoint Solution strategy can benefit your business. Let’s combine the two!