SharePoint – What we learnt in 2019
Office 365s integration with SharePoint has enabled businesses small and large to increase communication and collaboration, whilst also creating efficient and effective document management systems.
What we discussed this year
A modern SharePoint Environment is built on a cloud-based server creating a central access point for users to access information from any device and/or location.
Considered an industry leading platform, this year we discussed how SharePoint offers businesses and users the opportunity to,
- Centralise information, communication and collaboration
- Empower sharing and collaboration on projects across all devices and locations
- Enable enterprise searches
- Automate business processes and workflows with notifications and alerts
SharePoint offers several functions including;
- Power Bi workflows
- Document libraries and lists
Top Five Benefits
- Providing a simple and familiar user experience
- Efficiently control, manage and store content
- Accelerate shared business processes
- Enables employee collaboration
- Provide a single integrated platform for efficient and effective communication
Let us help you implement a SharePoint Solutions strategy in 2020.
At Novata Solutions we provide the following services for SharePoint - Online, On-Premise and Hybrid:
- Strategy and Consulting
- Managed Services
- Support Services
- Hybrid Deployment Scenarios
- Custom Development
Each year SharePoint increases their usability whilst always providing a user-friendly interface and experience, optimising on efficiency. We’re excited and ready for SharePoint 2020.
As a leading SharePoint Solutions provider, we work with you to understand the unique aspects of your business processes to deliver solutions that are tailored to your requirements.
If there is one thing that we love more than coffee, it is talking to you about a SharePoint Solutions Strategy that can benefit your business.
Let’s combine the two.