Gartner reports that by 2027, more than 50% of the global population will be daily active users of multiple superapps.
A superapp is a multi-purpose application that offers a suite of primary features to end users (like customers, associates, or staff), while also allowing them to access smaller, independently developed apps. This app is designed as a platform that ensures uniform and customized app experiences.
How Superapps Revolutionise Engagement
Users have the capability to explore and initialise their own selection of apps, granting them a highly tailored and contextual digital encounter all within one app.
Examples of Business Tactics Supported
- Securing and maintaining skilled staff
- Boosting income
Technical Characteristics and Merit
A superapp extends beyond just being a compound app or a portal that consolidates services, features, and operations within a single user interface. It is the ultimate exemplification of a composable app and its architecture.
- Improve the efficiency of the superapp delivery model by tailoring it for human-centric products, procedures, and services.
- Detect the primary, highly-engaging features in your superapps that will captivate a substantial number of end users.
- In order to entice and assist development partners, ensure a win-win business strategy, along with committed resources for organizational enablement and success.
- Provide an uncomplicated developer experience and handy developer tools for partners to create, test, register, and propose miniapps for potential financial gain.
- Determine security and data protection stipulations for miniapps by instituting ecosystem governance buttressed with mutual platform capabilities.
Novata Solutions can assist in elevating your apps to super status. Reach out to us today to initiate a conversation about implementing a comprehensive solution for your organisation.