Why Choose a SharePoint Server?
- Published: 10 December 2018
SharePoint servers, when integrated with Microsoft Office 365, enable employees to work more efficiently within an organisation. A SharePoint solution enhances communication, content management, collaboration as well as streamlining access to ones’ information and data.
As a cloud-based, online and on-premise server, SharePoint can run on internal and external devices.
Empowering teamwork, SharePoint allows employees to create, collaborate and synchronise content in a safe and secure cloud-based server.
Businesses consider SharePoint to be one of their most successful document management/collaboration tools.
Features of SharePoint servers include;
- Centralised spaces to collaborate on documents
- Increased efficiency within the running of a business/organisation
- Connection available from any browser
- Integrations with Office 365 including; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote and Access
- Insights, workflows and power apps
- Search capabilities
- My Sites enabling personalised platforms
The Three C’s:
- Collaboration – Work with employees and external stakeholders immediately and efficiently with streamlined communication tools
- Content - Amend and collaborate on single documents together in a shared digital space
- Consistency – A universal platform with cloud-based storage allowing for work to be continued without interruption from any device where SharePoint is integrated with Microsoft Office 365
With a proven-track record of providing valuable, time-saving tools, SharePoint solutions are easily accessible and provide user-friendly interfaces for collaborative content management and communication.
Novata Solutions is a SharePoint Solutions provider in Perth, working to optimise clients’ business productivity by creating, implementing and managing IT solutions.
If there is one thing that we love more than coffee, it’s talking to you about a SharePoint Solutions strategy that fits your business. ‘Let’s combine the two!